- Lava From Hawaii’s Erupting Volcano Reaches Geothermal Plant, Threatens Another Lava has never engulfed a geothermal plant anywhere in the world and the potential threat is untested.
- King James leads Cleveland Cavaliers into the NBA Finals again! It's his eighth straight year going to the finals.
- Ex-CIA Chief: Trump Will ‘Throw Anything At The Wall’ To Hurt Mueller Probe Trump is trying to "delegitimize the Mueller investigation," Michael Hayden said.
- Ivanka Posts Cuddle Pic With Son, Twitter Reminds Her Of Missing Migrant Kids Probably not the best time to tweet that photo.
- Atari Co-Founder Ted Dabney Dead At 81 Dabney developed the first commercially available video game.
- Charity Won’t Go By Name Of Kanye West’s Mom After Kim Kardashian Tweets Donda's House in Chicago said the name change was "due to recent events" and "quotes from Kim Kardashian West."
- U.S., North Korean Officials Meet For Talks On Possible Summit “A U.S. delegation is in ongoing talks with North Korean officials at Panmunjom,” a State Department spokeswoman said.
- George H.W. Bush Hospitalized For ‘Low Blood Pressure And Fatigue’ The 41st president had returned home from a separate hospitalization just weeks ago.