- ‘Trump’s Son Should Be Concerned’: FBI Has Wiretaps Of Putin Ally Who Met Don Jr The wiretaps feature conversations between Alexander Torshin and Alexander Romanov, a convicted Russian money launderer.
- Woman Killed By Border Patrol Identified As Claudia Patricia Gomez Gonzales, 20 A Border Patrol agent says he opened fire on a group of people who were rushing at him.
- Separating Immigrant Kids From Parents Could Overwhelm Already Strained System A HHS official revealed the government couldn't locate nearly 1,500 children who had been released from its custody.
- Jack Johnson Was Pardoned, But Taboo Sex Is Still Being Criminalized A new law to fight sex trafficking targets some of the people it ostensibly aims to protect.
- Trump’s New Executive Orders Make It Easier To Fire Federal Workers Unions denounced the president's actions an “assault on democracy.”
- People Are Disgusted By Hellmann’s Suggestion To Put Mayo On Sushi “Really putting the ‘Hell’ in mayonnaise,” one person tweeted.
- ‘Sesame Street’ Creators Sue Makers Of New Adult-Themed Puppet Film “The Happytime Murders” refers to the classic show in its tagline.
- David Cross Proves Yet Again That He’s Terrible At Apologizing The comedian suggested Jessica Walter was also abusive on set after saying he’d apologize for defending Jeffrey Tambor.