- Dog’s Death Does Not Mean The End Of Bush’s Baked Beans Commercials Fan reaction to the sad news reflects how much the ad campaign resonates with the public.
- Taliban Takes More Than 100 People Hostage In Afghanistan, Officials Say Insurgents stopped three buses on the road Monday near Khan Abad district and abducted the passengers.
- Asia Argento Reportedly Reached Settlement Deal With Sex Assault Accuser Argento's revelations about Harvey Weinstein persuaded actor Jimmy Bennett to come forward with claims against her.
- J.K. Rowling Taunts Trump With A ‘Disgusting’ Rewrite Of His Latest Twitter Rant "Harry Potter" author mocks the president's "fake news" claims by tweaking his tweet.
- Man Used Racial Slur And Called For The Death Of Former President The person called the former president the "N-word," according to a guest on the program.
- Twitter Pummels Rudy Giuliani After He Declares ‘Truth Isn’t Truth’ "Try that on a jury," quips former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara.
- The Most Powerful CEO To Face MeToo Is Winning. So Far. With CBS chief Les Moonves, the Me Too movement is facing a critical test of its strength.
- Investigators reportedly probing Michael Cohen for $20 million in bank fraud. Investigators are looking at more than $20 million in loans for taxi companies the attorney and his family owns.