- Michael Cohen: ‘Get To The Poll’ Or We Could Have Another 6 Years Of ‘Craziness’ Donald Trump's former lawyer told CNN why people need to vote in this year's election.
- NYPD Arrests 2 Proud Boys, Seeks 7 More After Street Violence The attack was part of the fascist group's coast-to-coast crime spree over the weekend.
- Feds: Russian Oligarch Funded Effort To ‘Sow Discord’ Ahead Of 2018 Midterms
- Republicans Embrace A Policy They Said Obama Used To ‘Gut Welfare Reform’ Conservative groups have pushed lawmakers to make the bill tougher.
- Opinion | White Women, Stop Using 911 To Oppress Black People White supremacy doesn't need your help, Becky.
- Saudi King Salman Checks Crown Prince’s Power As Jamal Khashoggi Crisis Grows Five sources with links to the Saudi royal family said King Salman has felt compelled to intervene.
- Nikki Haley Jokes She’s Not An ‘Indian Woman’ In Swipe At Elizabeth Warren The outgoing U.N. ambassador spoke at the Alfred E. Smith dinner, where politicians traditionally crack jokes.
- Turkey Probes Whether Khashoggi Remains Taken Out Of Saudi Consulate Investigators are looking into the possibility that the remains may have been taken to a forest or to another city.