- U Of Michigan Accused Of ‘Negligence’ Over Lab Animal Deaths, Missing Rabbit Docs obtained by an anti-animal-testing group found that dozens of mice and thousands of fish died due to accidents.
- Robert Kraft Speaks Up About Massage Parlor Scandal: ‘I’m Truly Sorry’ Kraft has pleaded not guilty of soliciting sex at a day spa that's involved in a trafficking investigation.
- Barbra Streisand Feels ‘Nothing But Sympathy’ For Michael Jackson Accusers "There is no situation or circumstance where it is OK for the innocence of children to be taken advantage of by anyone."
- Oh No, Diana Ross Is Defending Michael Jackson Now "STOP IN THE NAME OF LOVE," she wrote on Twitter about the abuse claims continuing to trail the late singer.
- Adele And Jennifer Lawrence Party With Surprised Fans At New York City Gay Bar "Hi my name is Adele," The "Hello" singer said on stage at the Greenwich Village bar.
- John Brennan: North Korea ‘Duped’ Trump Into ‘Mindlessly’ Blocking Sanctions The former CIA director expressed concerns over the president's “very abnormal” and “bizarre" behavior.
- Anti-Brexiteers Flood London Streets To Demand New Referendum Tens of thousands turned out as the nation's government mulls ways to leave the European Union.
- Former Pittsburgh Officer Acquitted In Fatal Shooting Of Antwon Rose The verdict came on the fourth day of the trial, after less than four hours of jury deliberation.