- Democrat Ben McAdams Defeats Republican Mia Love In Utah House Race The Salt Lake County mayor's victory over the Republican congresswoman adds to the Democrats' new majority in the House.
- Trump Says Troops At Border Are ‘Tough’ Enough To Miss Thanksgiving Trump has deployed thousands of troops to the U.S.-Mexico border to respond to caravans of migrants seeking asylum.
- Marcia Fudge Bows Out Of House Speaker Race, Endorses Nancy Pelosi The Ohio representative said she won't seek Democratic leadership after all.
- Trump Provides Written Answers To Mueller Questions, Lawyer Says This round of questioning was limited to the general topic of whether the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia.
- WaPo Publisher Slams Trump’s ‘Dangerous’ MBS Stance: Khashoggi ‘Deserves Better’ Jamal Khashoggi was a writer for The Washington Post before he was murdered at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.
- Stacey Abrams Says She Faced Issues Voting In Georgia’s Midterm Election A poll worker incorrectly told her she had already requested an absentee ballot when she attempted to vote in person.
- Ex-Michigan State President Charged With Lying To Cops About Larry Nassar Lou Anna Simon is the fourth MSU and/or USA Gymnastics official facing criminal charges in sex abuse scandal cover-up.
- House To Investigate Ivanka Trump’s Use Of Personal Email For Official Business Rep. Elijah Cummings, the incoming chairman of the House oversight committee, wants answers.