- Stacey Abrams Says She Faced Issues Voting In Georgia’s Midterm Election A poll worker incorrectly told her she had already requested an absentee ballot when she attempted to vote in person.
- Ex-Michigan State President Charged With Lying To Cops About Larry Nassar Lou Anna Simon is the fourth MSU and/or USA Gymnastics official facing criminal charges in sex abuse scandal cover-up.
- House To Investigate Ivanka Trump’s Use Of Personal Email For Official Business Rep. Elijah Cummings, the incoming chairman of the House oversight committee, wants answers.
- Romaine Lettuce Is Unsafe To Eat, Should Be Thrown Out: CDC In the wake of a new E. coli outbreak, the CDC is urging people to throw away any kind of lettuce they can't identify.
- Women’s March Founder Calls For Co-Chairs To Resign Over ‘Racist Rhetoric’ “I have waited, hoping they would right the ship. But they have not,” Teresa Shook wrote.
- Time For A Warmer, More ‘Cuddly’ Smashing Pumpkins The rockers return with familiar faces. Frontman Billy Corgan calls the reunion a "triumph."
- 5-Year-Old Baltimore Shooting Victim Reportedly Sister Of Girl Shot Dead In July The child was rushed to a hospital after being caught in a shootout, police said.
- Dem Donors Suggest They May Withhold Donations If Pelosi Isn’t Elected Speaker Sixteen donors released a letter to the House Democratic caucus saying they want Nancy Pelosi to be the next speaker.